Six months ago I missed the wind forecast and ended up atop Mount A in terrible hawk-watching conditions. I found a picnic table, did some editing, and went to check some detail on the Axim. It behaved poorly. And it kept on troubling me long after I brought it home. A little web research and I determined my digitizer was toast.
After several false starts and an international shipping fiasco, I finally took delivery of a replacement digitizer last week. Today, over the course of a couple of hours, I managed a successful surgery and xot_axim is back to its old self with a new front end.
Thanks for background, ideas, and guidance from...
EDIT 20080507: This recipient is currently unable to receive money. Hard to repay my touchscreen source with this kind of message coming out of PayPal.
Well, well, well... lookee here
assam birds ceili challenge chill cool crazy curiosity experienced hawaii insects keemun misc miscellany music offerings perennial tea room politics portsmouth tea company possessed puerto rico punkinfiddle through the years qrp rarities review satrupa seen sports sstv from space swl tea thanksgiving travel upton tea imports vhf/uhf w1aqd qsls wanted wish granted wish list